It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-28

Notes:

I had to pay $2 to ride the bus this norming. I didn't have any quarters. They don't make change. I think this should be illegal myself. I don't know how they get away with it. They don't give receipts either. Probably because they know some of the transactions are illegal. My Q-Card expired and it is going to take a couple weeks to get things back up and running. Every time I go through this, I worry about loosing the card. I am worried about it again this year.

I'm hearing bad things about "Sucker Punch". I haven't even seen the trailer.

There is a measurement of radiation levels that is based on bananas. It is called a BED. Bananas gather potassium. Potassium is radio active. Potatoes do roughly the same thing, but not so much.

We have a new shredder on the way to the house. I figured $33 is worth it for a bit of piece of mind. I put the order in Saturday. I walk in Monday and we have new "shred boxes" all over the place. Toss the paperwork in you want shredded and don't worry about it. Glad I already ordered the shredder for the house. I might have gotten cheap on myself and just brought stuff up to work to dispose of.

Scientists can grow sperm in a dish. Not only will the robots conquer us, they will be able to grow as many human slaves as may amuse them.

No comments: