It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-21

Notes:

1.2 million people are killed world wide because of automobile.

Hooked up a $1500 printer this morning. It burns and prints disks. It came with a standard power cord and even the prongs of the power cord had a plastic thing over them to keep them straight.

The New York Times spent $40,000,000 to implement their web site. People get 20 views free per month. I don't know if it is within 30 days or if it resets on the first of the month. Every device costs extra. How did this cost $40,000,000 dollars? They already started it in Canada. People are just laughing. it has been called the worst business model ever.

Japan; I don't know how many dead. Many homeless. 2 million without electricity. 1.5 million without water. The Japanese are having a rough time of it. When you hear people in Japan speak of what has happened, they smile and talk about helping each other. What amazing people.

I have the word "sidegrade" in my spelling dictionary on most of my editors.

No comments: