It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-07

Notes:

The price of food goes up. Middle East countries have difficulty and protests and what not. This puts the fear in the market. This causes the price of oil to rise. The higher the price of oil goes, the more expensive producing food becomes and the more expensive food becomes in the Middle East. Get the idea?

I road all the way in to work with my shirt on inside out. This is not a record. I've noticed my shirt on inside out as I was taking it off in the evening before.

People are growing their own tobacco. The higher taxes go, the more people decide that growing it instead of buying it is easier.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 is just as likely to win as any other number. I never got in to playing the same set of numbers every week because if I missed a week and the numbers came up, I'd kill myself. I don't play any more really.

Every single time I set foot in the hallway this afternoon, I got tackled. Normally, it isn't this bad. It was crazy crap too.

No comments: