It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-02


Notes

Trying Open Office again as a throw down HTML editor. I know this does not work for me, but, I'm trying it one more time.
Capitalism is a Ponzi Scheme. When you take a large portion of Capitalism, throw it in a pot, boil it for a long time. What is left looks, smells, feels like a disturbing Ponzi Scheme.
A friend of mine took his family to Disney Land. It sounds like they are going to have a ball. Their little girl is 4, maybe 5. She is at that perfect age to experience the place. They are the read up on it kind of parents and have a list of things to do, rides, experiences and all that. Disney Land is so complex and popular that you have to plan. I wish them all the best.
My parent's are getting a new hot water heater. Ours is messing up. We may need one in the not too distant future. I wish we could afford one of those nifty in-line water heaters. I'm not dropping $2000 for endless hot water. Well, maybe.

No comments: