It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-12

Man inserts contacts

All the years I've been putting in contacts and this is the best I can do. It only looks painful because it is.

I'm thinking it was something like 1995 or so when I started waring contacts. I've gone back and forth to glasses 50 times. Never before have I had contacts that were comfortable. The world is a brighter and much more clear with my new contacts.

The new contacts are Acre Optix. They are full of themselves, but they do make a good product. I asked my eye doctor about contacts that I could ware all the time. He suggested these. I agreed after a day and a half of warring them and bought a year's supply.

The old contacts worked fine. When they dried out, they itched terribly. At that point it was difficult to do the most likely thing that nearly always works to get them sitting properly again. Nothing. That is the big secret. Think about something else, blink, go on with whatever you were doing and don't, I mean don't, touch your contacts unless you are taking them out.

The new contacts are a bit thicker and a bit more ridged than the other contacts. That is, they are a bit more ridged than tissue paper. The reason hard contacts work is because every time you blink, air bubbles slide under the contact and expose the cornea to oxygen. Soft contacts allow air to pass straight through the plastic to the cornea. When your eyes are closed, hard contacts do not provide enough oxygen to your cornea. Soft contacts allow the blood vessels on the inside of your eyelid to provide your eyes with oxygen. This is probably why your eyes move when you dream. It allows your corneas to be exposed to fresh blood vessels inside the eyelid.

How perfect is that thumbnail? The thumbnail is the picture that comes up on a YouTube video as the default image you click on to view it. I looked right at the camera for all of about half a second. That frame is the one that got grabbed. I am not a partner, on YouTube so I cannot choose my own thumbnail yet. Maybe that will come along someday.

Field Data
Title Man inserts contacts
Description I've been putting in contacts for years. This is how difficult it is to put my contacts in.
Tags contact lenses contacts putting in contacts legally blind Canon 940 Houston Texas
Link Link

No comments: