It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-05

Hard to read

I read something recently that was horrible. Not that it was bad to read, the story was well written. What it was about was bad. Unfortunately, it was not fiction. It was about a girl who was molested as a child. The story was from the grown woman's point of view. What happened to her was hard to read. how it affected her life and relationships was just as hard to read. When someone is molested, it affects the entire human and their entire life.

having read it, I'm glad I did read it. I wish a bit that I could do something to help. There is nothing. I hope this woman and so many other people out there who have similar stories find themselves in a happy world without the evil taking their time and fun away from them.

No comments: