It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-15

Drag ass

When I was at work today, heck when I was on the way to work, I was thinking about making a box opening video of me setting up the weed eater and posting in on YouTube. If you put anything in the form of a box opening, you get hits for no good reason. There is some kind of fetish that people have for viewing someone else opening a box with something new in it. I don't understand it myself.

Then I got off work.It was a hard day. It was one of those days I had to work with the big boss. Then, I got yelled at for doing what the big boss told me to by my other boss. Then the sun blew up and we all froze after starving for a week. Oh, that's next week.

When I was a kid, I wanted to play with my dad after he got home from work. Oh, God! I wish I could bring myself to get up and do something cool after work. Even my weekends are just me wishing I could collapse and sleep the rest of my life away. If only I were that guy who does stuff and makes things happen even in his off time after doing a bunch of other stuff all day every day.

There is so much more to life than working. Why can't I get some of that other stuff done? Why can't I be free and be happy? Why couldn't I have been borne rich instead of just good looking?

No comments: