It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-09

Contacts

Trying out some new contacts. My old ones worked, but they got uncomfortable relatively quickly. These new ones are more expensive. They are also many times more comfortable. It looks like I'm going to bite the bullet and get a six month supply. I may try to find them wholesale after that.

These contacts are called Air Optics or something like that. They are even more expensive because they are for astigmatism. They do deliver more oxygen than the old contacts. Still not as much as hard contacts. As long as your are blinking, not much beats hard contacts beyond not warring any contacts. These new contacts are a bit more rigid than the old contacts. They are by no means hard. They are just not quite as floppy as tissue paper.

Called for price. $232 after a $20 rebate. Drat. That is a lot of money. I do want to just ware them all the time. These are the contacts I can ware all the time. Just having warn them a couple days now tells me they are the correct product for me to try.

Put in the order. Ouch. Be here in a week. I am excited. No more eating lunches for a while. I didn't need the fast food anyway.

I'm sure I'll complain more on the blog in weeks to come.

No comments: