It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-05-30

Why I want a Toyota Truck

The bastards at Top Gear won't let me embed the video. For God's sake, go watch these two videos.

Part 1

Part 2

I so want a Toyota truck. This reminds me of a story from Libya many years ago where two Toyota trucks full of rebels  (aka red-necks with a cause) would approach a tank from opposite directions. By the time the tank aimed at one of the trucks, the other would be close enough to take a shot with an RPG. It was quite successful, as long as the first truck remembered to peal off before the tank got it's licks in.

My mom used to own a Toyota 4x4. I remember it well. The whole family went and played in the mud with it. My father always liked V-8 vehicles. He now owns a 4x2 Toyota. I like it very much except for the mileage. I bet that 4 cylinder diesel stick gets pretty good economy for a 4x4. I wish Toyota made them available in the States. What is the problem? Why are there no small diesels available here. The rest of the planet is a wash in small efficient diesel engines.

I want one. Nat does too after the flooding today.

No comments: