It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-05-30

Trying Fedora 7 (RC2)

Well, I can't get yum to work. The repositories aren't hooked up or something. The official version will come out this week. I'm going to wait for that. I will try to get the web page up as best as I can. It should survive the upgrade. I'm not going to devote a whole bunch of time to it until then. I need to know the OS for work anyway. I might as well upgrade now. It does finally come with Firefox 2.0. For God's sake, they need to do a better job of supporting the latest version of the reason people have computers in the first place.. I don't even use an email tool now. I use gmail so, I just use the web interface exclusively. Isn't the web 95% of home computer usage these days? It is ridiculous to make people wait for an OS upgrade to get the new browser. Oh, wait, Doesn't MS do that to some extent? Maybe RedHat is just following a bad example.

No comments: