It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-05-09

Morning Commute

This morning was uneventful. No one tried to run me down. The grass was a bit wet. The air was humid and warm. A guy asked me to break a five, then when the stores open, then about the bus, then how long I've been riding, then where I'm going. I started lying to him. I've seen him riding the bus there before. I believe he is just a board commuter. Still.

I didn't cough much on the road or on the bus. I've had times where people got up and move away because i was coughing so much. It made me laugh at the time. I suppose I would have done the same thing. I didn't feel over heated. I felt fine when I got to the bus stop. The AC on the bus felt good, but dried my contacts out. I wanted to move from the window seat to the isle where the AC was not blowing directly. It was one of the long haul buses with the comfortable seats. There is no where for a wheel chair. I wonder how Metro can say all their buses are wheel chair capable. My knee popped on the way up the steps. It always pops when I don't expect it. It went back in to joint when I sat down.

No comments: