It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-02-24

Phone
My mobile phone has been messing up lately. Turning off or locking up. The other day the alarm didn't go off and I nearly over slept. I've swapped phones with one of Nat's old phones. She has a newer phone. I'm just trying to fix my problem without spending any money. This phone is almost identical to the one I had. The only differences so far have been cosmetic. I think it is physically a little bit bigger, but not enough to notice.
Switching was easy. There was a 'save to SIM' option for all the phone numbers. Other than that, I just popped the backs off the phones and moved the little card from one to the other. At least that part is easy. So far so good. I've used the phone a couple of times. I remember Nat having some trouble with it so the idea is not perfect.
I would love to get one of those cool phones that does everything. I saw a lady on the bus the other day playing a game or something on her phone while she waited for her stop. She got a call and did something else on that little computer.
I made a list not too long ago about the perfect PDA and all the features it should have. I still can't do my taxes on it, but I'm sure someone chained to a coke machine in a dungeon is working on that.

No comments: