It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-02-06

New Contacts
I like these new contacts. The prescription is a bit stronger. I'm getting to the point with glasses that the world looks fish-eyed around the edges. None of that with contacts. Everything is just clear. Well, clear as long as the contacts are sitting the right way. I have astigmatism so the contacts mus sit with the correct bit pointing up. About every hour I have to give them a nudge to point them in the right direction. I've tried blinking different ways and looking in strange and stressful directions, but nothing really works. You just have to nudge them with your finger.
I had to order some new lenses. I have a new prescription anyway. I really do see better with contacts. I can read signs sometimes while riding in the car. I still can't make out the menus behind the tellers at fast food places. I think I get the most out of the vision I have with contacts.
I have to ware glasses with the contacts to read. That is kind of back-asswords, I know. I like getting up out of my seat and walking down the hall able to recognize people. and not trip over my own feet. Bifocals have warn their welcome thin. I'm just plane tired of only seeing half of everything. Someone needs to come up with a real cure for focusing the eyes. Either thin out the human lens or come up with auto focusing lenses for glasses or contacts. I don't care how you do it. Make them zoom while your at it.

No comments: