It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-02-17

iPod gadget

iPod DildoOhMiBod is a sleek, sophisticated new generation of vibrator that combines elegance of design with the excitement of your favorite music. The audio enabled integrated microchip allows the OhMiBod to vibrate to the beat and rhythm of your music while you listen.

Mom! Don't follow that link.
Every one else, it is a pretty cool idea. It is not just for iPods. It will work on pretty much any headphone jack. That makes it compatible at both ends.  =]

Customer comment (from the site above)

I actually gave the OhmiBod to my best friend for her 21st birthday and she absolutely loves it! She said it works great with Madonna's new CD and she's not sure anything she could ever get me will match up to it, so she thinks she'll just get me one for my birthday too.
So thanks a lot. It was a huge hit!


No comments: