It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-03-04

Magic


You are a Technologist. You may not have any magic
--but you either don't want or need it.
Whether you are a spear-throwing Barbarian,
an Imperial Mechanist or even a humble Tailor
you build what you need, rely on your own
strength and follow your own path. You are
happy doing your own thing and thinking your
own way. You are extremely self-reliant and
have a hard time trusting others.

Which Magical Order Are You In?
brought to you by Quizilla

I think it all boiled down to the last question. Anyway, it pegged me. I believe in God, but I'm not religious. I think things that happen just happen. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. It all boils down to perception. There is far more to do with the price of stock regarding opinion than reality. Yes, technologist, that is me. Sad, but true.

No comments: