It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-03-16

Lost words
I found the little note I wrote Tuesday. Here it is.

Packaging
RPM sucks. I have been packaging on the Windows system for years. Let me tell you, it is much easier than the Linux system. Well, the Linux systems. There are about a dozen ways to install software on a Linux box, not including compiling and running it by hand.
Commute
On my way in to work today I met a young woman at the bus stop. Actually, we have run into each other several times. Today I asked her what the date was and she said Tuesday the 15. I'm like "it can't be Tuesday." She insisted it was. There was no way to tell. I tried to compute the date based on memories of the past couple of says, but I came up blank. It wasn't until I got into work and checked the date on my computer that I was able to tell it is indeed Wednesday the 15th. She had me going though. I wonder if she did it deliberately to have a laugh. I bet she was just as confused as I normally am. That is why I had to ask after all. That's OK. I didn't have 35 cents for pop-tarts this morning. As I walked in for the elevator, some ladies were handing out donuts to the masses. I think they were angles in disguise.

No comments: