It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-03-23

I finally got the last piece of paper work I was waiting for to do taxes. Now, I just need the motivation. We are looking at houses. We have gone through some motions so far. I need to get my W-2 from 2004 and some pay stubs together. Again, I just don't have the energy.
I got off work today and just wanted to die. I got something fixed today that was one of those goofy bugs that make no sense. It was pure fortitude that found the answer. I'm about to fall over. I tried bringing up the news feed software and I just wanted to cry. I want to read some blogs, I just don't have the energy. I want to curl up in a ball and sleep for a decade. That attitude won't get the right house for us. It won't get the taxes done.
Hey, I changed the cat box. That counts, right?

No comments: