It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-03-26

Houses
We went and looked at four houses today.
One stunk like tobacco.
One stunk like paint.
One reeked of a mistreated dog.
One was just right.
The one that was just right was of course being looked at by other people. So they say anyway. I wonder if it it is bullshit to get a higher price for the house. It is a nice place in a good location. I'm not sure what the schools are like. I have some friends who live nearby. I just put together the last bit of some paperwork that I'm going to need for the loan. I figure the payments are going to be very high for us. I hope we can make ends meet over the long haul. If we don't get this house, we will end up spending about that amount. It looks like that is the going rate around here. I cannot imagine how people do it in California and New York. I hear Hong Kong is outrageous too. Montana has some sweet deals. Don't go looking for a cup of coffee at three in the morning.
I'm amazingly stressed over this.I suppose that is a good thing. It is all the what if(s) and what about(s) that are eating  me alive.

No comments: