It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-03-07

Friends
Ryman, my friend.
I have a friend named Ryman. He is in the hospital right now. He is a diabetic and has some other medical problems that mostly stem from there. Right now he has some internal bleeding and needs blood downers. They have to find the source of the bleeding or he will most likely die. Either way, I will probably go down and donate in his name. It will help with his family's expenses at the least.
Ryman has been there for me when I needed a ride. We have hung out and shot the shit for no reason. I bought him a pare of glasses once when he needed them. He has been there for me.
Another Friend
Last night Nat and I headed out to a friend's place to help her pack up and move. Well, she was going to her mother's place for a while. It seems her and her husband are having difficulties. While there, and while writing this, I want to exorcise a great deal of political correctness. That is what one does around friends and their lives isn't it? I'm not going to take sides. I know our friend and I do not know her husband very well. They are good people. I wish them both well.
Friends are worth having. Friends are worth helping.

No comments: