It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-03-25

Day
I worked all day. I came home. I have to start taxes tomorrow. We are looking at houses Sunday. When the hell did I grow up? It isn't a line you cross. it is a realization you stumble across far too late. It is like the guy in the movie who mouth's off that polar bears are chumps only to realize all his friends have this silent look of terror on their faces and are standing very, very still, as though in anticipation of something tragic that is about to happen that no one can stop.

Movie
Nat and I went to the show. We saw Failure to Launch. It was pretty funny. Sarah Jessica Parker is like 4' 11" or so. I don't know exactly, but she is short. Hey, Nat is 4' 11". It is one of my favorite heights. This Matthew McConaughey guy looks six foot pluss. I noticed some scenes where they plaid some tricks to hide the hight difference. Notice when they are both in the shot together, that they are rarely on the same level. It would look too much like Matt was talking to a child.

Rat
The rat is going away. We are looking for a new home for it. The rat bit Elle. The rat goes.

Cat
The cat is a conundrum. Nat had to fight to get the cat. The cat is peeing on everything in the house. A bunch of Elle's stuff is ruined. There are stains that will not come out of furniture. I'm not going into the state of the carpet. The cat won't change it's spots when we movie into a new house. Nat might be angry enough to get rid of him. We will probably get an outside dog if we have a back yard.

No comments: