It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-07-14

Party
I went to a party this past Saturday evening. I took 121 pictures. I was wandering why my camera was going through batteries like mad. I need to get the FTP server up and running so I can post them. There is a girl who was at the party I like I won't say her name here, but I'm not keeping it a secret. She wouldn't appreciate her name blasted all over the internet. She is a real person. She isn't plastic. I use the term plastic Kelly on this blog because you aren't getting the whole story of Kelly. There are big pieces missing. I fear I will never get to know her. That thought hurts.

Grandmother
My grandmother past away at about 4:30 AM this morning.
It's really great the response I've gotten about my grandmother. People out there really care. I can't say I miss my grandmother that much because I spent most of my life avoiding her. That is horrible, I know. I should feel worse. It will catch up with me I'm sure. I don't hate her. I don't feel much of anything.
My dad thinks he deserves something when some one dies. I don't know what he means really. He says “There was nothing left after so-and-so died for any one.” That isn't what living is about. I believe firmly in God and when some one dies I feel relief. I don't hear voices from beyond the grave or anything. I just know they have moved on. When some one dies or is born, that is the closest the rest of us come to knowing what's real while we are here. Money isn't real. Time isn't real. Time, money, possessions, the Earth itself, they would all be here without me. Our faith is ours alone. We must each find it where and when we can I suppose.
There I go with the soap box again. By-by Grandma.

No comments: