It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-07-09

Four Horse Theory
At the first moment of life God hands us the reins to our life. We are granted free will by God. There are limits, but we steer the four wild hors pulling us through the wilderness. Their names are Fear, Drive, Peace and Wisdom.
Fear, do I need to explain Fear? Fear leads us one direction all the time pulling. Drive leads us the opposite way always pulling. The balance between these two give us direction. Peace and Wisdom are blind, but pull with all their might. Peace is forgotten these days. It is in our hearts or it drags us down when it doesn't pull it's weight. Wisdom does the same. If the four horse balance is not maintained, we fall to the side and are lost.

Grandmother
My grandmother is in a home. She can't feed or take care of herself anymore. She hasn't know who I am in years. The pictures on the dresser are of strangers. She went in the hospital today for a kidney infection and dehydration. It is difficult to keep fluids in her. I hope I die before I get old. That isn't living. I hear-by ask that some one pull the plug on me if I get that bad. If there is no hope of me ever communicating again, then just let me go.

No comments: