It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-07-22

EEE-Gad!!!!
Happy Tree Friends. Watch at your own risk.
I say we hire these guys when we need some flash work done.

Four Rooms
I never watched this show when it came out in the late nineties. it is four skits by four directors. The first two are kind of lame. The last one is ok. The third one, the one with the kids, is great. I think it is the shorest one too. Ironic.

Photos on the net
I need some feedback. I want to put together another website of photos. I've found some software to help out. The design will be “wrinkly” at best. That is all a piece of cake. What I need to know is what to put on the site. My old site had landscapes and pictures I took at the Renaissance Festival. That was a no-brainer. Now I mostly have photos of friends and boring business stuff. When I have an interesting photo of some one, when is it OK to put it on the net?
One must be careful. There are a couple of sites you don't want to have your photo. on. There is a site that has something to do with fat chicks in party hats. You would be amazed how many pictures are out there of fat women warring party hats. It has nudity on it or I'd link to it.

Sweet Sub-Laptip



No comments: