It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-07-12

Ah-Ha
Now I understand why I can't find a mate. There is an article on Slashdot that says Genus is killed by marriage. I must be too important to the cosmos to jeopardize my brain. (I can't even type that with a straight face) This is my story and I'm sticking to it. :-)

The Office
Things are weird at the office. People are fed up with the way the company treats them. Some people are leaving the company soon. I may not be far behind. I go into work these days and want to just tell people to go away. I'm tired of being the guy expected to take a pay cut and double the work. I can't wait to be the one in charge. I may not be any good at it, but It will be me running things. Management. The word leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. (patoooy).

Saturday Plans
I never have plans on the weekends. Today I have a business meeting about a new customer with Tpro and I have a party to go to later thrown by a buddy of mine going through a divorce. Hopefully his divorce is done and we are celebrating the new beginning. The business meeting is good news. We will discuss timing and future plans for the new customer and our company. This customer is small, but that is where you start. It feels good to be part of something new and exciting. I've learned so much just hanging around with these guys. It is a challenge to keep up. I like it.
I hope it is sunny later today. It is 2:30 am on Saturday right now. I came home after work and collapsed. It is better that way really. It seems I get more done at this time in the morning.