It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-03-29

Day One
Me
Who am I? I perceive myself as a non-degree programmer. It's funny that it is so important to me that I do not have a degree. I tried to get one, but I couldn't get past physics and accounting. The trouble was the same in both cases. Both classes require allot of memorization of formulas and rules. I am legally blind an a bit dyslexic on top of that. University is just not my cup of Mt. Dew. It has always gotten to me though. I've noticed most of the people I hang out with now have degrees. They mostly have children too. That is another story.
Why a blog?
I don't have a clue. I just feel it needs to be done.
The business
Our url is www.Tpro.com I'm starting a business with some people I know. We will provide software development and technical assistance on networking to small to medium businesses. The company I work for now is hurting pretty badly. I don't know how much longer they will be around. There have already been a couple of rounds of layoffs. Soon the powers that be will cut too deep and the infrastructure will slip a gear. The couple of guys who I'm going into business with are very good. They have heads for business. I'm a code monkey. It is extremely exciting and scary to jump into a venture like this. I wouldn't do it unless I believed in the group involved.