It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-12-04

Notes



Right now, I use a year folder with month folders inside for my blog in Google Docs. I will only use years from now on. It is just a pain in the ass to deal with sub folders. I put the full date in the name of every file. Thi might lead to something getting lost, but I’m just not that worried about it.


Do you know how to spot a coward. Ask them to name the enemy.


It is still workplace violence, right? Because calling it terrorism might make people want to defend themselves. Wait, workplace violence does too. Crap.
Interesting idea about the attack. How many men think they married a terrorist?

Some days I want to sit down and start writing. The words are supposed to flow freely, pouring from my mind to the page in a firehose rush. They do not. They never have. It is work to get even the blurbs you find here put down.

When I was a child I thought to “rag” on something represented wiping your nose or blowing your nose on it. Bad enough. When I found out it represents a woman having menstrual cycle activity and bitching about something, Hence, “being on the rag” I was disappointed.

It looks like Google Docs added a personal dictionary editor. Finally. It actually works. Under tools menu. I also found several bad add-ons and at least one set of useful templates from Avery.

No comments: