It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-12-03

Notes

It is Elle’s birthday. She is the big 13. We will hit Olive Garden this evening. That is where she wanted to go. There are worse places to have a 13 birthday dinner.

I’m getting tired of groups of friends calling themselves families. When a group of people who are not related to you start to feel like family and they feel the same way about you, it is a tribe.

Saw a wreck up close and personal. Someone ran the red light on our way back from lunch. Fortunately, they were going slow and only caused a fender bender for someone who took off at the green light. It did only happen about 8m away from me. Why, why WHY!! do I not have a camera running every single time I’m near that intersection? Bad vlogger.

Glad I was warring my glasses when I watched this. No wonder my eye doctor doesn’t like people sleeping in their contacts.


Oh, shit! Hillery has some tough questions to answer.

No comments: