It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-10-22

Notes


So, ban self defence? Knife attacks daily.

The only appropriate thing to talk about before the Benghazi hearing today. All other news on the subject should be avoided until after the hearing.

I got to use pager code again today. It was amazing. Pager code is where you send a numeric code that is based on each character on the touchpad of the phone. The fb post asked “Share if you remember these.” (pagers in the picture) The code I put in a comment was “4 26” or “I do” No punctuation. I remember the days of sending whole paragraphs in that code. It was painful sometimes. You would think that age group of people would be in to texting, but most of them don’t ever want to do electronic reading or writing ever again in their lives.

I think I’ve lost 3 sets of nail clippers in the last couple months. I need to find a pair and hook them to the night stand with one of those pen chains they use at the bank.

This whole Benghazi hearing thing is bullshit. No one will buy Clinton being guilty of this heinous act. She is too powerful and too slippery. Short of her eating a baby on stage, I think she will just walk. It makes me sad. I personally think that her failure as a leader cost American lives. Not just in this issue, but in the issue where she let the whole world have access to her joke of an email server. She will walk on that one too. Lord protect us and save the republic.
I won’t be happy until she is perp-walked in irens past all the people who worship her to prison.

Facebook keeps popping up “This is your picture from X years ago today.” shit. I hate it because I had darker hair and a smaller waist. Yes, Facebook, I am getting older. Fuck you.

No comments: