It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-09-03

Notes

I would do the same thing buddy. This has always been my plan if anyone's computer I touch comes under scrutiny. Just so you know if you ask for IT help. “I plee da fif!” (more)

At work, for no good reason, I want to swap chairs. I like the chair I have. This frightens me because I get this kind of urge before something breaks. I’m not just plopping down in the chair like normal.

New opinion of Windows 10. It turns out I got the same issue that THOUSANDS of people got. My user did not have rights to view my profile folders. Changing the rights does nothing. It gets “fixed” every time you boot. Can’t create a new user. Blah. Rinstalled windows 7 fresh. Will try again. Something about making sure you do not use a MSM account to log in to Windows 10 during upgrade. Not sure what they are talking about. All I can do is try again.

Lunch conversation today consisted of national parks of the US and presidents. Just how friggin dangerous is Westheimer and Walnut Bnd anyway?There were a few other things like TV shows and such, but those two stick out to me.

I’ve been put in charge of getting rid of a bunch of files when drives get over stuffed at work. I have no idea if I care about half these files. So, when it comes to “Do you want to remove these files? :[y/n]” pops up, I shrug and hit ‘y’.


No comments: