It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-09-23

Notes

FYI, the spell checker was not functioning during the editing of this blog entry. Suffer.

Fucking China. Some days, you want to have it out and then you try to buy something that isn’t made in China and you think “damn”.

So, I’m looking through my contacts for my urologist. Yes, I am old enough to have a urologist. DAMMIT! Anyway, in Google, you can search your contacts on a name, but when you type in “urologist” You get hits for every urologist on the planet. Very annoying Google. I have that description in the job title field. I may try other fields like company, but I fear I will have to put it in the name field for Google to find it. #painintheass

I’m in pain and I have to wait to go to the urologist until October 15. This sucks

VW has an issue going on where they were cooking the numbers on emissions tests. it has killed their stock price. They will survive this. It might be a good time to pick up their stock. The news will come out shortly that every car manufacturer was doing something similar I bet. As a matter of fact, I would not be surprised if evidence comes out of some governmental approval of the number jumbling. Lets face it, politicians don’t want to fix anything, they just want to get reelected. I wonder if the emission standards will have to be revisited after it all sorts out.


I had a Whataburger breakfast on a bun sandwich this morning. I forgot how much I like it. It is just a bun with egg, cheese and ham or bacon on it. Little touch of salt and pepper and wham, you have an awesome sandwich.

No comments: