It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-07-07

Notes

Haircut. Theft. People who owe money will still owe it and people who saved will simply have their money stolen from them. This is happening in Greece and will happen in China soon. When will it happen here? That money is just sitting there only doing one person good. Think how much good the government could do with all that money in their hands.


The war is in Eastern Europe, that is where we should trane. My cousin asked me where “All those tanks were going” some time late last year. I told him Poland. I suppose they went to Bulgaria as well.

Bullshit sanctions on Russia. It doesn’t work.

I ran updates on my windows machine last week. I just ran it again and there are 1 critical and 52 important updates. That is just unacceptable. This is going to take all afternoon. I thought it was supposed to run this stuff in the background.

No comments: