It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-07-29

Notes

I guess I’m the radical middle. I do not like Trump, even as a joke.


In all the games I've played, it is standing off and killing without your enemy noticing that wins all fights. This is showing in the F-35.


I’ve had nothing but trouble using the onscreen shutter button on my phone. It is a juggling act to take a picture. It dawned on me I can map that to the volume key.  I never use zoom on my phone. I prefer to crop after the fact. (It just works better for me than the digital zoom.)  I’ll try this setting for a while. I really hope it works. I’m sick of shaky looking photos all the time.

I think I have finally identified Houston’s smell. Crotch and diesel exhaust. Thoughts?

I’m back on the high contract kick. I go back and forth between normal looking themes and high contrast settings for the display. Neither really works that well for me all the time. They have good and bad.

Remember that 777 that vanished over the western Pacific last year? Well, this might be a lead.

No comments: