It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-07-28

Notes

Fighting a real war. Countering drones and overwhelming (well aimed) direct fire. It is a whole new (old) kind of war. Turkey wants to kill everybody. NATO says go for it. Competent enemies are annoying.

I find myself writing more in my private journal and less in the public spaces. Not sure if this a good thing or bad. Maybe it is neither.

What is with me missing spaces? It isn’t like the spacebar is hard to hit.

I can’t wait until my phone can double as a tricorder. I really want a tricorder.

A million years ago I had a cool app on my Android phone that was basically a star trek tricorder. It used actual sensor input from the phone for the cool looking scifi screen.

Cluster fuck after cluster fuck. What really pisses me off is Obama will go down in history as a genious.

Sounds like fun. Cool new form of computer memory (storage). Almost non volatile RAM.

No comments: