It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-06-29

Notes

I cannot figure out if Google drive and Google Photos are both backing up my pictures and eating up space on both services. It is not that I care much. Not knowing is driving me nuts.

China military on the move. What does air independant mean exactly?

Looks like Greece ran out of other people’s money. No more money. I hear food deliveries are tapering off. No society is more than 9 meals from collapse. I’m popping some popcorn.

If you are so damn disgusted, bring charges. Whitehouse too frightened of Hillary Clinton to have her arrested for treason.

Last couple of weeks a collection of birds (black birds of some kind) have been dive bombing me in front of the Exxon station I have to pass to get to my bus stop. The days I’ve worn a full brim hat (cowboy hat  or this wide brim garden kind of hat) I haven’t had issues with them.

No comments: