It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-06-25

Notes

One more domino. Bit by bit these guys are gaining more ground than they lose. Same with hearts and minds. These poor civilians are caught in the middle. That is a hard place to be.

So, you have no clue what we should eat. I’m starting to think the whole idea of eating more fruits and vegetables and what ever else my body craves that isn’t junk is a good thing.

Unintended consequences are the most painful kind, and sometimes the funniest. Everything is the way it is for a reason, or a collection of reasons. Forcing an end result by simply hitting it in the head with a bat can cause other end results because the reasons are still there and need to be fulfilled.
That doesn’t make any sense. I apologize.

Fuck with one of us you get fucked by all of us. That is the message anyway. NATO building up their own special rapid response force. This sounds like a military responsible only to the leaders of NATO. Normally they have to deal with country leaders and citizens. Interesting. Is it going to be filled with nationless contractors?

Russia upgrades nuclear arsenal. West sleeps. Well, west bitches a lot then makes the decision to ignore it and worry about the EU experiment. Brand new ICBMs.


10% of the U. S. has everything important handed to the Chinese. That is 1 in 10. I would not have thought that many people had handed in forms to our government for security. I forget how much information our government demands from its citizens. Why the fuck are we paying people at the NSA? The fucking Chinese should be footing the bill.

I'm just not holding my breath. Obama has a hardon for any deal he can get. The Iranians keep saying no and he keeps coming back to the table. If it were me, I’d blow the shit out of the most obvious nuclear facility, then wait 1 hour for the phone call. Then go for the second most obvious site.

No comments: