It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-05-19

Notes

Live a while without police. Dare to walk down the street. Dare to go through an intersection on a green light.

I’m genuinely worried. First they will declare the areas as not part of the U. S.. Then they will invade, but really they will already be there performing exercises. Then, many people will die.

The goal of ISIS here is not to keep the city. It is to force Iraq in to a wasting game of whack-a-mole.


Bandido biker gang facts. I live in the Bandido territory I believe. I heard the leader lives in Magnolia. Pretty place to live.

Let your enemies kill each other, then march in and clean up the mess.

Getting out of hand. Ounce of prevention worth a ton of cure.

Crime family in action. The Clintons must be related to the Capones.


I like the high contrast addon.  It really works for me. I wish now that Firefox had something equivalent. Firefox just switches off color and calls it high contrast. Chrome allows several options including just darkening the colors and another that turns everything yellow on black.


More on ISIS/ISIL failure.

No comments: