It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-05-15

Notes


Slow walking Benghazi probe. Bastards. It is starting to look like Hillary will tank without the help of a scandal. I’ll not hold my breath. I will prey though.

A good start. If it turns out this is something the Israelis put up as a propaganda page, things will get very nasty very quickly. However, if it is a true sentiment, it is wonderful.

This makes so much sense to me. Drug tests for public assistance. Please tell me why you disagree.

There has got to be more to this Iran attacking merchant vessels thing. Another happened yesterday. This just smells like there is more to the story than I’m getting in my sources.

They are so itching for a reason to ban drones. They are just too useful. They have a million uses including a better way to deliver a pie to the face or a grenade to the ... face.


Self healing concrete. Sounds good, but those little bugs are going to build a concrete robot and take over the world.

Unactivated phone 911 access in jeopardy. This is the one nanny state thing I liked.

Image recognition is awesome. Wonder how good it is at unlearning or relearning. Once it has it in its head what something is, how easy is it to decide it was wrong and redefine that concept?

Amazing 3D printing. At some point you will order a car and just stand there while it is printed. Then, get a printed bed spread or something right behind it.

I’m thinking of skipping eating a day or two a week. I’ve done it before. It is not as stressful as you might think. It is easier than many other methods of dieting. I just know I will fall off the waggon. I’ll just have to get back up. I started today. Nat informed me she already started the crock pot for dinner. I’ll eat a bowl. Someone said you should still take in about 500 calories even on days you choose not to eat. This would be enough to keep things moving in the intestines.


Ban everything except what will help me win. Free speech means it is unpopular or even offensive. This country was founded on the right that should be called “Fuck you! I have something to say!”

No comments: