It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-04-09

Notes

I know this is cluttered. I’ll be just as bad at this tomorrow. I just don’t have the will to make it look better than this.

Iran “deal”




Whom do you trust? It is boiling down to whom you believe.

Government/Politics

Vets against drones. Next we will have ex truckers against autonomous trucks. Then it will be everyone starving because the robots are the only ones with jobs.

Speaking of robots, they don’t pay income tax. We are going  to have to rethink how we pay the government in the near future. I still think a true VAT tax is more fair than an income tax. I really do not want both. Perhaps companies should have to pay the equivalent lost taxes lost by switching to robots and or autonomous equipment.

They spy so much, they need an encyclopedia to keep the alphabet soup straight. That should set off some alarm bells right there.


Japan realizes people want electricity. This means Japan may not meet her 2050 carbon goals.

Liberalism is a religion. Thou shalt not disagree. The science is settled.

Misc
HOLY SHIT. I never heard of this until today. Anyone out there heard of it before today? Japan war atrocity against a U. S. bomber crew.


Who is held responsible when it falls apart? Until someone comes out with a good solution to liability, we are not going to get artificial intelligence.

No comments: