It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-04-06

Notes

The grass is getting high on the walk in. Need to call.

Good news in the middle of Europe. Sarcasm alert. This is a report of antisemitic actions.

Lawyer, clergy, and psychology are talking professions. I've often wondered how people expect to talk things through and end up with something better. They end up with promises, nothing more.





Once you look weak, everyone tries to get in on the act. The rest of the world has been held back by our military and now they are not.


For lunch today, I went across the street and got sugar. No, not to eat all at once. My work has some kind of hardon against sugar. They have artificial sweeteners all over the place, but no sugar. Well, I grabbed one of the old coffee containers and fill it every five or six months with 4 lb (1.8kg) of sugar. This time I got the generic brand. It’s sugar.

I have become so preficient at grep and find that I don’t even have to think about simple searches. I can optimize searches for speed and accuracy in my head. It has only taken me twenty years.

No comments: