It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-04-21

Notes

A darker side to refugees. Reported of ethnic cleansing taking place via refugees. Also, terrorists entering Europe in the huddled masses. Gee, wonder if that is happening in the U. S. as well.

This is happening in the U. S. today. People wonder how Hitler got elected. it is because he managed to stop people who warned “Do not vote for guy.” by shouting them down, intimidating them, and raiding their homes and businesses, then locking people in prison.
This is how. Judge dial-a-warrant.



Some new thinking on Iran that is based on an old idea. You might have noticed this sort of thing on shows like Game of Thrones. The art of political hostages.

Aw.

Dammit! He is right. It is just a matter of time. Scott Adams on brainwashing.

I’m noticing Feedly.com not marking my articles as read. This is really annoying because I follow hundreds of streams daily. There will never be a way I can remember what I’ve already covered. I have several devices and depend greatly on Feedly to be consistent across them. It seems the Android app has had issues making things as read for a long time. Now it appears the web page is doing something similar. I have no experience with iOS for the app.




Oops. I wonder if this guy is just some kind of Sheldon and can’t help himself.

No comments: