It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-04-20

Notes

Asset forfeiture has gotten out of control. Some say when traveling from one state to another, they have to FedEx money or valuables ahead so they do not have them on them if they get stopped for a traffic violation.





China being bad to local journalists. Some people would like to do this stuff in the U. S. I’m sure. Let’s not shall we?

My 1000 Evernote note. I have been clipping web pages as I read them these days. Love this program. Paid for it. That is a first for me.


I’m looking out the window. Outthere is a world that is just another kind of prison. I have to work every day to keep my home. I cannot afford a vacation. I cannot afford a dentist. It just seems to me that the government I call mine works harder everyday to keep me from living a fife. I have to jump through hoops to buy a home. I have to work every day to pay it off. I have to work my self to death to feed my family. I need to live. I need to have a day where everything I do is mine first and not done for someone else.

Work hard to get to a promised land. Killed for their prayers being to the wrong god. Might it have been the color of their skin? Perhaps the length of their nose or ring finger. Perhaps their politics or curl of their hair?

No comments: