It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-04-15

Notes

There are a couple minor (really fundamental) changes we would like you to consider (make or else) to that Iran deal document.


Better than the Patriot system. State of the Iran nuclear deal. More.


The Middle East is falling apart just as fast as it can manage. Funny how some people act when there isn’t a cop (The U. S.) to keep them in line.


One candidate calling terrorists terrorists. Jeb trying to look though I’m afraid. Politicians are looking for Florida to be a big deal in this upcoming election.


Brian, my Nemesis, compared our hatred of one another to The Venture Brothers TV series today. He called me arch nemesis on my way back from lunch. Not sure I’m ready for that step. I’ll have to get some minions and perhaps an upgraded layer.


Another example of “Is it excessive force or not”. I’m thinking not. I’m thinking PCP.


Gender disparity in hiring practices in the U. S. proven. No one sits down and says they want to hire a disabled person either.


Should have taken that left at Albuquerque. For a long time as a kid, I thought gyrocopters were fiction.




We have only known about blood types since about 1900 or so. The guy who got it figured out in to the world got a Nobel prize for it. Humans knew blood was very important, but people just assumed they could not exchange one person’s blood for another. They started with blood of animals. Bad news.


Turkey getting in to the nuclear arena. Well, the idea of a nuclear Iran scares the hell out of more than me.




My current favorite quote of all time
The western philosopher Mike Tyson once said "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

No comments: