It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-04-02

Notes

There are examples of this all over the place. I wish I had an excuse not to believe it. If you want a generation to hate someone, start early. So very sad.


People who don’t like gay people should endorse gay people adopting. Homosexuality has genetic parts to the equation. If you don’t let gay people adopt, they will have to produce their own kids by hook or insemination. By supporting gay people adopting, the prejudice people would actually be weeding some of those genes out of the gene pool and lowering the overall number of gay people in the future. At least that is what I tell prejudice people to shut them up.

Cut back on golf you incomitant child. That is just the first one. There are other entries not related to that comment.

Is Radical Islam is a death cult? Well, perhaps ISIS is a death cult.

I wonder how they were found out. I mean, how did the feds know to send an operative to talk to these gals?

Looking more like mass murder.

No comments: