It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-03-06

Notes







The sun made an appearance today for the first time in days. We walked to lunch and the wind was freezing cold. By the time we headed back it felt like the temp had risen 15 degrees. This might just be the last dip below freezing we have until next winter. The temp will be back in the sixties by tomorrow and seventies by Monday. That is normal for East Texas this time of year.

We had a bunch of work posters on the walls at my office. Before we got bought by the big company, we had pictures of our families and whiteboards filled with work information. The big company took all that down and put up what reminded me a lot of propaganda. My thought was that “I know what company I work for.” I’m sure visitors were the targets of the posters. They weren’t even posters really. They were laminated hard plastic portrait quality prints suspended from the wall on awesome four point supports. Today a guy came in and pulled all the supports out of the walls and started patching the sheetrock.

No comments: