It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-03-02

Notes

Dropped off the house payment at my bank. Fortunately it is across the street from where I work. Piece of cake, but I used my phone as a calculator and left it on the counter. Had to  walk all the way back and get it. I mean, what was I going to do. I’ll be at work after the bank closes. So, it is go back right then, or go back later or possibly even tomorrow. Good and sweaty when I got back to work. Should have left the jacket back at the office.

Massive headache today. Had a new build to learn. Had a bunch of bits that didn’t work the way I expected. Have a new set of upgrade issues to keep track of. Gobbs of stress. Weather. Life. Health. vain sticking out on the side of my head. Blah. If I drop dead from some kind of aneurysm, it is all my own fault. No one elses.

No comments: