It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-03-11

My thoughts on the new Macbook

  • One connector to rule them all
    • Power and connectivity all through one port
    • I hope you like carrying 35 kg of accessories with you 1kg laptop.
  • Over priced
    • Cheaper to get a Slate Pro.
    • More effective to get any other middle range laptop.
  • Underpowered
    • I read it only comes with a 2 core processor.
    • No Video editing on that worth a damn.
    • No VMs running on that pretty much at all.
  • Nice screen
    • But it isn’t a touch screen. Apple does not want to cannibalize its own sales of tablets. Forget the fact that every other laptop on the planet has a touch screen offered.
  • Never gonna be able to replace the battery. Apple has made it clear that this is a disposable $1300 laptop in my book.

This is a no touch screen tablet with a built in keyboard that costs $1300 and needs $500 worth of accessories to get a job done.

No comments: