It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-02-26

Notes

I may have found out what happened to the sugar in the break room. When you ask the lady about sugar, she points at the Splenda. I’m like “That isn’t sugar.”


There is a blood drive today at work. I don’t give blood any more because I pass out or come close to it when I give blood. I wish I could give half a pint every month or so. I would give more often. I really wish there were a good way to give blood without needles. Everyone would do it if you pulled that one out of your hat..

I’m glad these folks have not right to express their opinion by participating in war.

Baltimore has an issue with people getting flooded basements every time it rains heavily. They flood with sewage. Everyone says it is going to take a miracle to get it fixed. No, it will take a law that says every time someone’s basement floods due to a city fault, the contents of the flood are taken to the mayor’s and councilmembers’ houses and deposited in their basements. Every time. That might make some movement on the matter.

It is much easier to pass a law telling the sun to come up an hour earlier than it is to enforce it.

No comments: