It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-02-11

Notes

I don't remember whn this is from.


Because damn the evidence, we need the trillions of dollars to pay to fix a problem that doesn’t exist. Makes it so much easier to declare victory after the funds are secured. We should be spending money on adaptation, not correction.

We declare terrorism defeated here, so we don’t need that pwsky embassy any longer, right?


I have to hook up a windows computer to the work network to get a printer to work. I have a Ubuntu machine as my primary. It thinks it is printing, but the printer ain't havin it.

Well, what do you know? Obama kept a promise.

Presented without comment. I want to comment. I cannot.

Instead of getting pissed off, fix the problem. You can badmouth a company for trying to obey the law and give the best possible return to the investors, but you are not making it easy to do business.

Leaving the Daily Show. Big news for some reason. I heard people talking about this at lunch.
People want you to change to the way they think. That is not arguing that is proselytizing. Facts are the new hate. I love that title.

Not all is rosy at Tesla. I know someone who owns one of these cars. I think they like it.


No comments: