It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-02-25

Lunch Conversation

I wasn’t supposed to go to lunch. I was supposed to start a diet today. Until the my weight drops below 185 lb, I am not aloud to eat anything that tastes good. But they went to Seafood Shop. I love that place. It had to be that place. Hours after I swear to lose 40+ lb, I fall. Well, here is to getting right back up again.

It isn’t even the food so much as the companionship. It is so nice to sit around and speak to people who are active social people. They play games and find reasons to hang out with each other. They do tend toward fried food. I need to find some skinnier lunch companions I’m afraid.

  • Kids
    • Having a bunch
      • After 4, what difference does it make?
    • Education
      • Teacher Parent communication issues in Austin
  • Texas
    • Texas vs Louisiana politics
    • Austin vs houston politics
    • Partying in different cities in Texas
  • Work
  • Cars

No comments: