It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-01-06

Target Trip

I ran over to Target at lunch today to get a set of earphones. Mine did the one ear fail thing. they did last a while before dying without notice. I don’t even remember yanking them or stepping on them. Anyway. The new earbuds i wanted were $6.99 each and locked to the shelf behind a plastic anti theft contraption. I had to ask for help. I hate that.

The stock guy had to radio the manager or maybe she was another stocker. She walked over and used these magic pliers to free the headphones. I got 2 pair because I want to deal with this as little as possible.  I did notice one of the cases had been pried open. it makes me ill.

The last set of earbuds I got at the same Target did not warrant Fort Knox. That may have been over a year ago. Not sure what happened to cause the change.

The earbuds don’t suck. Which is a surprise. They were the cheapest ones I could find at the moment. Normally, Target makes me buy a $9.99 set for no good reason. Notice I got a couple sets this time. The difference is quality and longevity. Ask me again in a couple weeks if they have lasted.

There was no one in the place. I want at lunch time. The store was a ghost town except for a couple old woman who insisted on blocking the double wide aisles to talk, nay, yell on their phones.

No comments: